Thursday, July 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Marielslist

 Dad and I went on Craigslist last night just to do some browsing as to what might be out there. Sadly, I won't be able to do any local pickup for a while since I have covid. And here are a few highlights.

First was a VHS lot of various kids shows from my day (was mostly stuff like Sesame Street and some others) when I suddenly notice a Peanuts tape titled "Today Was The Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown." Dad's response was "Charlie Brown Christmas. And then just STOP!" which lead us to joke around about some of the more absurd Peanuts specials in the lineup (anybody remember the Easter Beagle?)


Second on the VHS front, I went and saw some "adult tapes" and my dumb brain thought it was home recordings from adult programming blocks like Fox or Adult Swim. But when I clicked on the picture and it said something like "Dildos in Paradise" I knew what I didn't wanna see and just left. (Still gotta buy some AS recordings for my library). 


Now whaddya say we take a trip down memory lane tonight with reliving some childhood favorites of mine?

Two conditions. 

  1. No Peanuts specials.
  2. We finish up by 8:00 so I can watch the J6 hearings.

Little drawing I made of Glep sitting in the middle of a giant water bed.

Actually nostalgia will need to be put on hold. I got some very exciting news about Smiling Friends!!!! (That will be the focus of tomorrow's post, folks). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...