Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Summer Covid

 I've been having a bit of a cough since yesterday. Mom and I are speculating that it's just a summer cold, but we'll take a COVID test just in case. I'll just be keeping myself occupied with my projects today. 

Another thing I wanna mention is that I'm getting back into my writing hobby. So my day may also have some Wattpad fiction writing stuffed into it too. Hopefully I'll be better soon so I don't miss the Comic-Con! (I'll be going later in the day this time around since dad is helping out at church that morning.) Hopefully after dad is finished with that table, we can resume production on the Smiling Friends videos. 


UPDATE: Test came back positive :( Gotta miss the Con.....

But fear not! For I have a good source of nostalgic entertainment to back me up. Tarrytown, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...