Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Long Time No Shop

 This weekend, dad and I are headed to a Salvation Army that we haven't been to since the pre-covid days. The location in particular also has this warehouse like shop as well, which was the one of the reasons I loved going. I also mentioned stopping at a Goodwill if no success were to come out of this location. That part aside, the weekend is probably gonna be pretty quiet with us mostly working on projects (and food pantry). 

And I have that #%@! table I'm painting, too. Why? Because it's FUN!!!


But I do have a bit of a local pickup I'll be making next weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...