Thursday, July 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Thursday Already?!

 Time blindness, eh? But yeah, ever since I finished high school, it feels like time is going faster than I'm used to. Maybe it falls more under a "routine change" thing. And next week, I'll be trying to do more chores in hopes of getting more money for the flea market amongst other things. 


Also, when mom went to order our tickets for the Weird Al concert, the venue didn't have it listed! Guess its another concert cancelled. Oh well, I'll get to meet the talent behind Shannon someday. This time just wasn't it. 

Which is odd, because the concert was still listed on Al's website! We'll look into this later. I've still gotta order Paula before the 14th. (The day that Budsies sale ends...)


Just a heads up, dad. I have my LGBT group tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...