Saturday, August 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Big Spender

 Dad and I stopped at a few yard sales in the area this morning. I took about $30 with me in case I wound up hitting a gold mine. This was one of those rare occasions where I didn't wind up with too much, but struck out with 3 stuffed animals for a dollar. So it isn't a complete loss. 

Luckily the second to last "Garage Sale Sunday" is coming up next weekend, so the money will be going to what I'd call a "good cause." Plus I've got another plush related package to look forward to. 


On the theater front, DC Super Pets was...Ok. I wouldn't call it the worst movie of the year, it was mostly decent, but I'm not a little kid or a die hard DC fanatic who's spent their entire lives off comics and whatever else exists. I'll give it a decent pass of 6.5\10. 

But we'll be looking forward to THIS film in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...