Friday, August 26, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Time To Be Super

 I have no frame of reference with the DC cinematic universe other than knowing a few of the basics, but today I'll be watching what I think is the only piece of DC media that actually interests me. And that is 2022's "DC League of Super Pets" in theaters today. 

Speaking of dog related films, dad and I started watching "Paws of Fury" last night. And from what I've seen so far, the movie seems alright. Love the voice cast (I'll gladly accept Michael Cera in any sort of voice cast). My takeaway is that I think the movie would have looked better in 2D\traditional animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...