Thursday, August 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Finding Demos!

 So my friends and I created a special of sorts for my fan series "Home Movies REVAMPED." These specials are meant to serve in between seasons 1 and 2. Think of it as how Smiling Friends go To Brazil was aired. 


The special we're working on right now involves Brendon and his friends filming their own recreation of the "Jackass" franchise. Results....Aren't that good. (SPOILER: Shannon does homework for the first time in this episode). Luckily, the script is already done and I'll be working on demo animatics for some scenes in the episode. These demos are meant to portray specific stage directions, how the voice actors are to read their lines, etc. Work will start soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...