Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Recovery of Lost Media!

 Science Court has had its fair share of lost media, with some of season two and almost the ENTIRETY of season 3 missing. But as fate may have it, a season 3 episode surfaced onto YouTube 6 months ago. The audio isn't the best quality, so you may need to turn up the volume on your device when watching. 


Dad's back at work today, meaning you'll finally get to hear his two cents in posts again! See you guys later!!!

I'll see if I can tweak the sound on this... 

Oh, yeah. Did somebody say "Paws of Fury?" Wink-wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...