Thursday, August 11, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Each Bagged Separately

 Gonna go through the plushies I've taken down so far and see which I wanna keep in my room (stuff like South Park, Animal Crossing, etc) and which can just go in our chamber of stuffies (the basement). Also, I checked Craigslist for any yard sales in case there was anything worth going to, luckily for us, nothing has turned up. So this Saturday will be focused on catching up with projects we haven't touched since COVID. Like yknow, the table dad and his friend were working on!


That plus I have another little Smiling Friends project I brought up last night on the drive home from my grandma's house. 

This project is gonna be even more difficult to produce if I follow through on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...