Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Renovation!

 My dad's brother and his wife are gonna be staying with us for a bit, and we don't have enough beds for everybody. So my dad is gonna borrow the mattress from my top bunk while they're here. So I'm gonna be cleaning out the plushies and other things I've displayed for the past 5 or so years. Don't worry, we'll put everything back once they've left. 

And remember, dear viewers. TRUST YOURSELF!!!!!


Btw. Dad gave a thumbs up to "The Smiling Friends Go To Brazil" last night. 

It was great. Reminded me of the Seinfeld Chinese Restaurant episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...