Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: God Bless Archive.org!!!

 Smiling Friends Go To Brazil (as well as the other 8 episodes) are AVAILABLE IN FULL at ARCHIVE.ORG!!!!


I always forget that people are able to archive full shows on this website, so its such a relief to know we can download the episode off of here. Plus HD critters are always a plus! Of course! Why didn't I think to check archive.org? Will get on it ASAP!

UPDATE: Got it as well as an upgrade for Mr. Frog.

Also, REVAMPED starts production again this weekend! With episode 9 being the debut of the new head animator I just recently hired. (We're talkin TOP NOTCH reference sheets)!!!! Those reference sheets are the shiz! Much better than my attempts. (Jealous? No, you're jealous. Shut up.)

But yeah, reminder to download episode 9 of Archive.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...