Monday, August 8, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: As Fate Might Have It

A Google Drive for Smiling Friends Go To Brazil has worked WONDERS for me! I also screen recorded the episode just in case the actual download doesn't work out. And NO I have not watched it during the screen recording, I wanna approach this special with fresh eyes. 

Now I bet you're asking yourselves, "why would you want two copies of the same thing?!" Well...In the words of my grandfather, "you gotta have a backup."

UPDATE: I watched the special and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Though...The creators kind of gave us a rickroll with the official synopsis, so don't expect to see what you probably read in the episode description. A lot of people don't like how the episode actually went down, but I thought it was great! It reminds me a lot of Dr. Katz in a way. Also Pim's last name being "Pimling" is just hilarious and adorable all at once.

Excellent! We'll have to burn a new Season One DVD to include episode 9.

Sounds good! Just gotta re-record the episode since it started to buffer during one scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...