Sunday, August 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A One Way Trip To Disappointment.

 So we went out for dinner yesterday in honor of my parents' 34th Anniversary. The three of us thought it would be a good idea to go to a new Mexican restaurant that just opened up in what was once a Ruby Tuesday (damn you to hell whoever thought it was a good idea to close down that place). So we get there and there aren't many cars out ON A WEEKEND! Cuz usually when it comes to Mexican joints in our turf, they're usually busy on weekends, so this was probably the first red flag. 


The actual dining area was really nice! It was practically like any other Mexican restaurant I've been to. But the food was insanely overpriced for the amount you were getting. I don't remember how much my cheeseburger and fries cost, but it surely was not worth paying for a small burger the size of a stress ball complimented with a side of mushy french fries. 

This is about what I got

Dad said that this would be DENNY'S quality Mexican food, his words not mine. I'm just gonna stick with our local places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...