Friday, August 19, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Heatwaves

 Welp. We all did a little sight seeing today. A couple of the places were outdoors, which scared me to bits cuz of the little striped menaces we call bees. 

Well they aren't 100% bad. Just a little threatening.

Soon enough, we met up with my two other aunts at Mike's Subs for a bite to eat before touring my dad's old neighborhood! Now last time I was in this area was not only for a yard sale, but also for an open house! Not just any open house mind you, but my dad's childhood home was up for sale at once point (circa 2018). So one Sunday morning, the two of us set off for the open house after church. One of the trademarks was dad's family would always take family photos for special occasions (First day of school, Christmas, Halloween, etc). And I got the once in a lifetime to do the same. 

Here lies a young South Park nerd.


Yep. That's me in the photo with my two Wendy Testaburger plushies (They were the Shannon before Shannon even existed...Well...technically he did but- ok I'll shut up now). Anyways, we're supposed to have a cookout with one of the two aunts later while the missus has another nightshift. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...