Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: When It Rains, It Storms!

 We've gotten thunderstorms here for 3 days in a row! Seems Like we cannot catch a break! But oh well. 


Dad's brother (and wife) got in safely yesterday and we've since had many laughs and stuffed our faces with pizza. I wound up going to Goodwill with my mom and aunt where I got an LOL Surprise pets plush. There was also talk of going to Savers soon... 


Since mom will be working later tonight (5-8), we'll be stopping at a place known as "Gabriel's Gate." on a street named after my favorite SF character! 

You thought I was gonna say Glep street...Didn't you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...