Saturday, September 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: D.D. Diss-Track

 So here's how the day went.

Morning:

I had my first day of a program in music and film making that takes place every other Saturday. This program is specifically tailored towards neurodiverse people such as myself. Got there on time and met some of the people there. for me, I was worried about the class due to both first day jitters and some relatively bad experiences I've had in the school system in my youth. But to put it short, the class was nice. Made a few diss-tracks to use in my videos. 

Uploading soon...

Dad picked me up around 1:00 pm. We got home, had a quick lunch, and off we were to the theater! 

Afternoon:

We arrive at our shopping mall and headed straight for the "Regal Cinema" only to find lines upon lines of people outside and in. We go up to the ticket booth and here's how it went....


Dad: Two tickets for Gru! (We were gonna see that Minions movie people are meming about.)

Ticket lady: Minions is sold out, Sir.

Dad: Oh, well have a good day!

Just as we leave the theater, dad suggested we do a mall-walk while we were there. So I took up on that offer. We stopped some stores like FYE and Hot Topic. But I ultimately wound up getting another Animal Crossing Tomodachi Figure and yet another bunny from Build a Bear. Which brings us to the "diss-track" part of the title.

My dad usually doesn't attend my regularly scheduled visits at Build a Bear, but on the times we go mall-walking, it's an exception. Every time we go, dad sings this little tune he came up with based off the different steps you must follow at the workshop. 

"Choose me, stuff me, dress me, name me, smile for me and take me home." Have been the only lyrics we've come up with. Once the song is finished, we'll pop out the video camera next visit and start shooting. 

"THEY'RE GOING TO SHOOT YOU?! IT'S A ROBBERY!!!!" -Clarice (also known as "Lil Mama").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...