Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: I Feel OLD!

So one of my childhood shows, "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" is celebrating its 10TH ANNIVERSARY??? I was only 8 going on 9 when the series first aired and its already been 10 years? And amazingly, the series is still pumping out new episodes! Episodes that I just might tune into later online. 

I actually remember a time in my last year of attending public school where my class was given the task to perform the song "Its You I Like" from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood for some end of the year concert (I can't remember). And when we were all practicing in music class, the teacher kept railing into us that we weren't pronouncing "like" the right way. The teacher specifically wanted us to do a hard K in like. But I (and the other kids in my class) did our best. I mean who did the teacher think we were? A bunch of Shannon clones? 
If you get the joke, good for you. 

Ha! I never heard that story before. (Not surprised, though. Yea, Mary McArthur!)

I bought this Monkees album at a Goodwill on Sunday.  A two LP set that was released to cash in on The Monkees TV show repeats being broadcast as part of the CBS Saturday Morning line-up.

Front Cover

Back Cover

 
Inside gatefold.

I want to watch this later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...