Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Somewhat Expected Turn of Events

 Its my first year where my mom won't be homeschooling me. Both of us have that bittersweet feeling about it. As of yesterday, we found a little something to fill in the void in mom's homeschooling heart... 


Say hello to LILLY!!!

We'll be introducing this ball of energy to Belle and Mimi in a few days. Owing to the fact that Lilly and Mimi were trying to see each other from under my bedroom door, it...Didn't go too well. While we're doing that, I'll be filling my own void by doing another one of my "cringy tributes" but this time, its not a YouTube video, but a piece of physical media! 

Maybe we can add a few finishing touches before submitting tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...