Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Let's Try This Again

 Back in 2021, we were making plans to go see Paula Poundstone perform at a venue somewhere within range of our turf. Sadly, thanks to COVID, I couldn't go since I had just gotten my second vaccine and one of the requirements were to be at least 2 weeks past second shot or have a COVID test 72 hours prior to the concert. I could not meet any of these requirements at the time, so we missed out. (HINT HINT: I got something even better out of it though.)


BUT!!!! 


Thanks to some news from a friend of ours, we found out that Paula will be playing again at a different venue, and while the location is a bit far, we should still make it (fully vaxxed). If we can afford it this week, dad and I can order our seats. How does THAT sound?

Saberspark seems to have "issues" with Pinocchio (2022):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...