Monday, September 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Here's The Rundown

 I have a doctor's appointment at 10:30, followed by meeting up with my grandma for breakfast. After that, mom wants to possibly go to Party City to buy Halloween decorations. 

Maybe tonight, after dad's done working on his chairs, we can hit more of that Oprah episode and dive further into what the hell could be on this tape. I'm honestly hoping for more Nicktoons and other animated shows. 

Still gotta get around to watching Rocket Power episodes though...

Cuz to be honest, I'm slowly becoming fixated on RP now. 

Or... we can watch Pinocchio?

Oh, and Paula Poundstone tickets are now on line:


Review of ROCKET POWER!

Welp. Looks like Mitch won't be the only thing I'm ordering this week. Sign us up for two tickets to the Paula Poundstone Rochester show!!!! I'd take mom with us, but she'd be in agony after the show with sitting for such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...