Saturday, September 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Mariel The Media Whore?

13 years ago, this article came out from a place back in my hometown. And wouldn't you know it, but my dad appeared in the photo! Take a look for yourself! 

Well 13 years later, his daughter would get a turn in the limelight. 
This was a post from 4 days ago that took place at my music class. Today, we had filming and I managed to make a few friends there today! One of the staff members went all gaga over my Carol McCormick cosplay and we wound up talking about South Park during lunch break. Great stuff! 

Anyways about that comic con....It was a fail. My Pokemon guy wasn't there, so dad and I made up by going to the Goodwill I've been meaning to hit. I wound up with some plushies for $7 (one of them was on sale because of the tag color). Now to think of what thrifts we could hit next weekend? Maybe Savers and Salvation Army?

Will dish out the next VHS update tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...