Saturday, October 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Big 500!

 Today marks our 500th post to this blog!!! While I would celebrate, I've gotta totally rework something.

(Morning) 

Nothing to say here. Started off with French toast followed by Home Movies (Season 4). We watched the episodes "Camp" and "Bye Bye Greasy." After breakfast, it was time for me to grind away at some projects. 

Firstly, I finished my Home Movies short. It will premiere tomorrow night at 9:30 pm Eastern. 

Then it was onto the big project that we haven't touched in MONTHS...And that is "Home Movies REVAMPED" episode 8. I had dad get the last few assets drawn out and animated...But ONE not so tiny problem occurred when I was saving the project... 

I open up the studio after it saved. Only to receive the message "This project contains missing media. Would you like to recover it now?" 

So now I'm re-syncing EVERYTHING we had just animated. So after that, I won't be working on this project AT ALL until tomorrow (prior to Fall Fest)

Nothing to talk about in regards to how the afternoon went. See you guys on the flipside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...