Sunday, October 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: TnT

 No, not the explosive I used in Minecraft when I was, what, 10? But this initial stands for Teddy and Tina. Dad and I had a local "Fall Fest" at our church that we'd be helping at instead of pantry this week. So here's today's rundown.

(Morning)

To keep up with the theme, we watched a couple episodes of Bob's Burgers. Those being "Topsy" and "Two For Tina." We chose the first one specifically since dad needed to know how to dress as Teddy. 

Favorite Song!!!!

(Afternoon)

We arrived at church around 12:15 or something. I really cannot remember. Dad and I set up the car, blasted our "Bob's Burgers Volume 1" CD (and Home Movies towards the end). The turnout was....Exceptional, but can't complain as I (along with Shannon) helped "clear out inventory." Can't talk much now! Gotta get back to projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...