Monday, October 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Reincarnimation!

 So I premiered a little animation for my most recent character who I can now reveal as "Judith T. Newton." And I'll say, I was impressed with how she's turned out so far. I've been working on Judith's character for a few months now, and just when I was about to start designing her visually, Judy Tenuta (the very obvious inspiration for this character) died. So that kind of threw a wrench in my plans to post any fan art because I didn't want people to think I was using somebody's death for clout. But without further ado, here are some drawings I've made leading up to this moment. 


Some concept\reference sheets.

And one out of a few pieces I made just for funsies. 

Wouldn't be a Judy inspired character without THIS.

Also I can't work on HMR today cuz I accidentally saved the project file to one of dad's thumb drives that he took out. That'll be something to worry about tonight ^^;

Hey! I just wanted to post my 500 subscriber special. (I hit 501 today!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...