Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Back to the Boiling Isles.

We watched episodes 4 and 5 of The Owl House yesterday. Both episodes were really good, though the covention one could have been better in my eyes. Maybe tonight I could save that project file to a different folder so I can continue working on Home Movies REVAMPED. Audiences have been waiting desperately for me to release this episode, and I can't wait to bring it to them! 

I believe there are 2 scenes left after I finish the one I'm working on now. 
This is what it'll look like when I'll be stepping down as head animator.


Anyways, we'll worry about that first before watching more Owl House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...