Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Week Away

1 more week until the Paula Poundstone concert!!!! Gonna see if we can get directions to the venue in the next few days. And see if they allow video cameras too. If not, I'll just record the trip up here and maybe take a few photos here and there. I've been waiting almost 2 years for this moment, and unlike last time, I'm fully vaccinated! 

And I'm also putting some cash aside for the merch table. And it'd be SUPER COOL if she actually ran it too! Dad actually told me about his experience meeting a celeb at a merch table. 

On a side note: The number of times Emo (Shannon) Philips liking a post of mine has gone up to 5. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...