Monday, October 31, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Christmas Is Upon Us....

 Not looking forward to what the radio stations will be offering tomorrow.... 

I mean at least there's ONE thing I can keep an eye out for...

Also, Dad. I heard that Emo Philips got a standing ovation  recently!!!!

Frank Conniff (TV's Frank) is a big fan:


Breaking News: My Instagram account has been suspended. I barely post there or make comments. I'm trying to delete my twitter account (Musk!) So my social media presence is basically this blog, I guess.

Yeah there's been a purge on a bunch of Instagram accounts randomly being deactivated\suspended. One of my friends said it happened to a mutual of theirs. Reports say accounts are slowly coming back up. 

I guess it's a matter of "trick or treat!" SPOOKIEEEEEEEEEES!


Been cracking on REVAMPED today.

Looks like the Instagram issue has been resolved. So, there's THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...