Sunday, October 30, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Magic Of Our Own

 We finally set up my VHS recording station!!!! I've been getting the hang slowly but surely when it comes to using tapes. So far I've got some episodes of shows like Cyberchase, Odd Squad, Wild Kratts, and more. We're gonna try and get channel 29 on the analog box so I can record this year's "Treehouse of Horror!!!" And maybe some Bob's Burgers as well.


On the topic of adult animation, we're gonna try bidding on some 2 hour long recordings of Metalocalypse (another one of Brendon Small's greatest creations). I've seen all of season 1 and a good chunk of season 2, I just haven't been able to watch it due to being busy pleasing thousands of people subscribed to my YouTube channel.


Fingers crossed I'm able to obtain these for my personal nerd collection! 

See you soon, witches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...