Saturday, October 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: S Is For STAY TF HOME!!!

 Dad and I decided to put a halt on our thrifting ventures this weekend, as I am saving my hard earned cash for the "merch table" at the upcoming Paula Poundstone concert.

Morning

I've been having some issues sleeping in. For a few days, I've been sleeping until 8:16 at the latest. But as of late, I've woken up around 7:46 ish. Not bad, but it certainly could have been worse. Both of us managed to get our sorry butts out of bed as mom left for work. We had our France imported breakfast while tuning into "The Owl House." Our adventures consisted of things like shrinking potions and getting into Hexide! We also got conformation that Mitch will be here by Tuesday at the latest. 

Afternoon

Dad had to return some stuff at the library, so I kept myself occupied by uploading a video and playing some Minecraft. I gotta say I've been getting better at survival mode. I wound up getting a ton of gold, iron, coal, and lapis from those mineshafts I found a few days ago. I also traded some stuff with the fellow villagers and am planning to make a world map soon. 

There were talks of meeting up with family for dinner tonight too. So consider that your "evening report."

A couple of cuties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...