Friday, October 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Not Today, Autism!

 Just before autism burnout could claim my soul once more with its meaty grasp, I got the thumbs up from Budsies that Mitch has been shipped out!!!! 


Wonder if it'll be here in time for the Paula Poundstone concert?????


(Random musing here)

I was gonna make this the theme of today's blog post but well...Things obviously changed.


On today's episode of "Bills Fans Make Me Cringe."


So I went with mom to do the weekly grocery shopping yesterday, even got a sub for lunch. Usually when mom is cashing out on the food items, I'll sit on a bench by the exit. So while I was busy giving myself some downtime playing Minecraft, I hear some discussion coming from the self checkout ahead of me. I look up from my game to see a man around my dad's age talking to a couple about, you guessed it, Bills stuff. The man said "I didn't say I was anti Bills, I'm just saying I put the Cowboys first!" I guess these people were bickering about how great the Bills are??? The cherry on top was that I was sitting right next to the giant rack of Bills hoodies and other apparel that I could care less about. 


I was very tempted to add in my two cents, but I'm no sports junkie. And the only reason I'm a Cowboys fan is thanks to King of the Hill. There was some more to the discussion that I would add, but I've got plans....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...