Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Trip to The Boiling Isles

Last night, I finally introduced dad to what I'd consider one of the gayest shows on TV (saying that in a positive tone of course). And that's Danna Terrace's "The Owl House." 


I've seen episodes 1-6 prior to the two of us watching it together, and since dad downloaded the first 4 episodes, It'd give me a bit of a refresh. I found out about this show through various fans on TikTok who ship Luz with another character dad will meet soon enough. And when one of my online friends got into it, that was what got me to watch it initially. But now that seasons 1 and 2 are on Archive.org, I can rest easy knowing that we can download more episodes without having to battle against those darned ads.

So what do you think of the show so far, dad? 

Looks like a fun series. And it's a DISNEY show?!? (So, owls are gay, eh?) 😉😜

On the topic of witches and wizards... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...