Monday, October 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Time To Grind

 Dad set up the treadmill the other day, so I was thinking maybe the two of us could start using it tonight. I'll uh....Need to go through the ropes since this isn't as up to date as most other treadmills I've seen on here. Which is partially a shame since the day after we got this one, dad found a much better one in the free section! Oh well. We'll put up with this one for a while.

I also wanna say that it's a miracle that I actually slept until 9:00am today! Would you look at the time, gotta have some bacon and eggs! 


This weekend's project: Setting up my recording station. 

And I'll also be doing a little something for my inner teen, as well. 

Footage of Emo AND Judy performing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...