Sunday, October 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Sunday Morning Values!

 Been hopping on the nostalgia train lately (go figure). What show would I POSSIBLY be obsessing over this time, one might ask. Well, this time I'll be taking a trip back to a little Christian program called "Veggietales." 


I discussed this show on here a while back after the creators got fired for little to no reason. But sometimes you just have those moments where you can't help but watch a little show about talking veggies. (Highly recommend content by Media Mementos. They've made some of their OWN episodes!) 


I would definitely do another routine post tonight, but I've got work to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...