Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Watching Our Waistlines

 Dad found a free treadmill on Craigslist. We're currently making plans on when to pick it up soon. This will probably help us out in case we're too busy to do a mall-walk or don't have the motivation or energy to do one. And with thrift store season coming into play, it's sure to happen more often. 

Dad told me he used to have a treadmill back at our old house, but he got rid of it when I was a toddler due to not wanting me to get hurt. I have no doubt that I'll struggle at first with such technology, due to being the most unfit couch potato in the entire house. 

Might be able to pick it up tonight. We shall see.



Anyways, gotta work on some music for an upcoming short! 


Made the thumbnail for my upcoming video!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...