Thursday, October 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Successful Mission!!!

 We got the treadmill!!! Dad is gonna figure out where in the basement we'll put it, while I figure out a schedule on how many times a day I'll wanna use it. 


Right now, I'm putting together a reference sheet as well as some stuff on Soundtrap for my upcoming short. My best friend says I'm improving on the Home Movies art style, which is always a good sign. And I'm very proud of how this character is turning out! Now to put together a little ocarina showtune for her in the short. 

It has already been a week since Judy passed, too... 

On the topic of comedians, we also gotta reserve our tickets today for the Paula Poundstone concert coming up on the 4th. SO EXCITEDDDDDDDD!!!! (Is it normal to type about another comedian while watching Judy Tenuta stand up on YouTube?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...