Friday, October 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Countdown Has Begun

Tickets have been purchased! Now it's time to start a video countdown. And a countdown to the short (if I feel like working on it today. It was already a massive pain just getting the voice lines done yesterday). 

I printed out our tickes, so all they have to do is scan our QR codes and we're in!

Luckily, I have some footage from a plush video I recorded yesterday that I can easily just slap together and call it a day. I'm currently more invested in making some more tunes. I think I know SOMEBODY who might wanna join in on just SLAPPING loops together. 
Soundtrap and Bandlab are waiting for you, dad.

Am editing a plush video. there were MANY instances where Lilly and Mimi were butting heads with each other off screen. (These clips were unusable as you could hear Lilly hissing in the videos) But I made an exception and gave the girls a brief appearance in the episode. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...