Saturday, November 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Afterparty

 Usually I'd talk about how class went today, but owing to our recent trip to see Paula Poundstone, I'd figure it would be best to talk about how the show went. 


Dad and I left around 5:30pm before it got dark. Was about an hour ish drive to the venue. I mostly listened to my Home Movies soundtrack while filming some goofy plush videos in the passenger's seat. Sadly, we would run into some difficulties along the way.


First, we pulled into a parking lot in front of the venue. We went oner to a booth where we were supposed to pay for our parking spot. Sadly, the booth was closed and all we saw was a sign saying something along the lines of "Please scan the QR code or contact *insert phone number here*)


Care to tell the folks how the show went, dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...