Friday, November 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Lost In Rochester

 First off, we don't leave until later in the evening. Since mom picked up an extra shift, I'm gonna write this as I would a weekend post!

(Morning) 

Stumbled out of bed just as mom left, I wound up recording some PBS Kids shows on my VHS tape while having breakfast with dad as we tuned in to one of the greatest sitcoms of all time! 

Dad has been binging The Office as of late, so I thought I'd join him on such a morning like this!

Earlier that morning)

M: *Walks into dad's room)

C: So I tried switching my phone out with my earbuds last night. When I woke up, the thing was HOT! So I let it cool down and now it won't turn on!

M: So you basically fried your phone?

NOTE: My dad just owns a cheap flip phone, so it wasn't like we lost a large amount of money. 

But we were hoping to use his phone to take pictures at the concert since his phone has a camera. So now we're gonna try and get ANOTHER cheap phone once mom returns home from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...