Monday, November 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Day, Another Cashgrab

 Last night, I was casually browsing through Instagram before rewriting a script with a friend. Low and behold, I find THIS! 

Lynn Shawcroft shared this to her Instagram story last night debunking this as "bullshit" (her words, not mine). I curiously checked the post to see what the comments said, and a lot of fans are giving VERY heavy backlash on this post. 

I will say this. Nobody can ever copy Mitch's writing. 

A course on how to copy his "unusual persona?" It might make for an interesting YouTube "TeD Talk" but $49?!? Nah. It would probably as authentic as this A.I. portrait:



Close enough, random AI! 

Also, I can now say with confidence that I've watched one of Saberspark's bargain bin movies. 
Was playing at my doctor's office this afternoon. Mom and I were cringing the entire time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...