Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Something I've Never Done Before.

 One of my online friends suggested we give names for the Home Movies REVAMPED episodes. Now I already had 3 names in mind. Episode 1 was gonna be called "Digital, Baby. DIGITAL!" Episode 2 was "Bend It (Like McGuirk)" and the recently finished episode 9 (Finished as in writing the script) is called "Seizure Salad." So right now, we're gonna think of names from episodes 3-8.

Here's some BRUTAL content for you guys to enjoy on the side. 

There's a Murderface one that's in the making as well!

 Deatklok on Sesame Street? I am here for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...