Monday, November 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Short Lived

 So I just got into playing "The Sims 4" again for the first time in like... 2 YEARS! I made a new household, got some relationships going, and already got two promotions at my Sim's workplace! 

This photo WAS taken by me!

This would unfortunately be a short lived thing. As at one point during my late night session, the game CRASHED and practically deleted itself from the computer. When I tried to boot it up from my Origin account, it said there was missing media and advised me to download "The Sims 4: Legacy Edition." This is a free version of The Sims 4 that can be used on older devices that no longer support the original. 


So a 2 year old Windows 10 is considered "old" now? I guess dad and I have been dealing with our own struggles this week. 

A VERY old photo from two years ago....I was cringe....

Looks like Jackie spent a little too much time down at the pub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...