Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Excitement Awaits!

 Mom and I are gonna be going to Hobby Lobby to look for Christmas decorations since everybody just LOVES celebrating Christmas a MONTH EARLY!!!! We aren't those kind of people though. We're just looking at stuff to use next month. 


On an unrelated note, some VHS tapes I ordered came in yesterday! 


From what I've seen so far, tape 1 seems to have season 1 of Metalocalypse (including bumpers). I watched episodes 1-3 last  night and they were just as hilarious as I remembered. Hoping to give dad a taste of another great creation by Brendon Small. 


Discussion over, back to Sims. 

Btw, dad. Sims can make chili!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...