Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Dadklok

 Managed to get dad to tune into Metalocalypse with me last night. So far the first tape seems to have season 1 episodes. Our session stopped after the episode titled "Performance Klok." I VIVIDLY remembered a few elements from this episode, specifically the whole therapy plot and the "banana sticker" gag. 

More episodes tonight, folks!

Care to tell the audience what you thought of the show, dad? 

The show is pretty funny. An acquired taste, to be sure! My only beef is that I have trouble following the dialog. Everyone is growling and barking, not to mention the wacky accents. Am looking forward to more episodes!

Oh, did someone say, "Paula Poundstone?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...