Thursday, November 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Some Quality *Writing* Time

 Already finished my holiday wishlist, found out Lynn Shawcroft is on Insta and posts a lot of Hedberg related content from time to time (including various photos of the times where Mitch was traveling to different shows). But today, I'm focused on writing an audio fiction that I PROBABLY would have made when I was 12.... 


Oh yeah...I also gotta work on submitting an HD version of my scene for "Smiling Friends Reanimated." 


And tonight I'm gonna learn how to use that treadmill we got a while back. I've got a doctor's appointment next week and I need a valid reason to tell her I'm actually working on myself for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...