Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gibsonklok

I don't know what exactly prompted this, but I was reminded of a sort of "Dethklok Fan Episode" we came up with while watching the Metalocalypse VHS tapes I got off Ebay not too long ago.
The basic plot was the bandmates of Dethklok find out their guitars are "missing" and hilarity ensues. It ends off with Charles (the band manager) telling Dethklok their guitars were being refurbished and that they go through this EVERY time.


Right now, I'm focusing on getting "Seizure Salad" in the works as I hired another animator that reached out to me through Discord. Still need lines for Jason and another one of Shannon's brothers, along with lines\scenes for Duane and Jimmy Monet (will be provided by my best friend, who is also animating for the show).

Would you look who showed up on my YouTube feed this evening! 
Still have been meaning to listen to Norm's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...