Thursday, December 8, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: In For The Longrun

 My animator friend is taking a break from socials, so it looks like my best friend and I will be continuing until further notice. There is no specific time period as to when they will come back as of right now. 

Thumbnail for an upcoming episode!!!

I'll be gathering both mine and a friend's lines for the next episode today. And TRUST me when I say this, we've got a lot in the oven right now. 

Yes, the MH tribute is BACK!!!!

Check it out!  One of the premiere TV comedy writers is offering classes on writing comedy scripts!


I mean, check out the shows he's worked on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...