Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Remember Fijit Friends?

 Yeah, I found a video on YouTube where someone basically unlocked a core memory from many a childhood. 


I believe I was still in public school when these came out (getting close to Summer vacation too). And I had no clue these were originally retailing at $50 back in the day. My brain remembered them being $30. I still have my original Fijit Friend (Willa) as well as some Newbies and Yippits I've obtained at flea markets a few years back. 

I remember trying to get mine to dance to songs I'd play on Wii Music. Good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...