Friday, December 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: It's Just A Couple Extra Hours

 Dad has to do a couple extra hours at work tomorrow morning, but no biggie. It will be very rewarding in the end since we're gonna be going out for lunch afterwards. 

First we need to see if they're OPEN!!!!

Hey, Look! I bought on of those totally-worth-it "digital trading cards!"


(Actually, I used an on-line AI art generator to make this, which is what the "real" ones look like, anyway...)

Funny, I've been busy learning how to say certain things in Swoodish for one of the Calico Critters families in my Christmas Special!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...