Friday, December 30, 2022

Daddy daughter Days: Mini Thrift Haul

Made it out to Savers. I suggested heading to the Salvation Army on the way home (since it was up the street from Savers) but dad and I figured it would be best we go there next week since it was already dark out. 

New pajama top!

Brittany here has seen better days. Her hair is VERY matted and she has a hole in the bottom where most of her beads have fallen out of. I stuffed her back up with some poly-fill and will stitch her up soon. this is my 6th Brittany in my AATC beanie babies collection.

I also got "Glee Volume 5" on CD. Featuring their mashup of MJ's "Thriller" and "Heads Will Roll." There were a couple songs dad knew that he was pretty shocked that they covered. (Left off on track 7 I believe). Whaddya think of the Glee covers so far, dad? 

I thought they were well done.  I sure didn't expect to hear such a faithful cover of "She's Not There<" I tell you what!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...