Thursday, December 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: "It Could Happen"

 Dad is gonna be off tomorrow and Monday for New Years. And usually, mom would do the weekly grocery shopping today. But she decided to hold off until tomorrow to give Wegmans (and other stores in general) time to restock after the snowstorm of 22.

Mom has started doing grocery shopping with my grandma as of late, which is fine. Depending on the situation, I thought it would be a good time to start thrifting again! (I'll be using this week's allowance since I have all of my plush money set aside for next week.) Dad actually mentioned the idea of thrifting on one of his days off. So, maybe we could do that while the ladies are grocery shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...